With Dell’s newly launched VRTX solution from Certus, a SysGroup Company, you can manage your entire business or organisation from one place. It’s a simple, affordable solution that is just 12 inches wide and 19 inches high. It’s designed for the office, is as quiet as a hallway conversation and all you have to do is plug it in. Why choose Dell VRTX from Certus?
- VRTX is a future proof investment that can grow with your business
- All technology is housed within the same platform
- Redundancy built in
- High availability
- No single point of failure
Give us a call to discuss your storage/virtualisation requirements.
- Increase utilisation of existing server hardware from 5-15% up to 80% or more and reduce server hardware requirements by a ratio of 10:1 or more
- Improve storage utilisation by consolidating disk capacity and increasing the efficiency and flexibility to storage allocation on the network
- Accelerate provisioning server time by 50-70% reducing engineering costs
- Automate your Virtual Infrastructure for peak performance and deliver levels of performance, scalability and availability that are not possible with a physical infrastructure
- Avoid planned downtime with live migration of virtual machines
- Reduce or eliminate business disruption due to unplanned server failures
- Reduce power requirements, environmental requirements such as air conditioning, physical server room space and network capacity requirements for servers and storage
- Certus can help your organisation leverage these virtualisation capabilities as part of an ongoing strategy
Call Certus today and find out how virtualisation can save you money.
Certus can help you to leverage these virtualisation capabilities as part of an ongoing strategy.
Our professional services team can help you to assess your IT environment and calculate the potential savings from utilising virtualisation technologies.