Your technical savvy workforce expects to have easy access to their corporate resources 24/7. Certus, a SysGroup Company, can help you to manage your desktop and applications from any device in any location – whether it’s business files, data and applications; wherever you are in the world.
- Enable Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and empower your end-users to be productive anywhere, anytime, from their device of choice.
- Scale rapidly, securely and cost-effectively to address dynamic requirements.
- Streamline the management of your desktop images, application updates and patches – all while scaling up and down with ease.
- Secure and manage your data; You can minimise vulnerabilities via centralised policies, sophisticated storage solutions and virtualised protected data storage.
- Manage costs; Certus can help your business reduce hardware refresh frequency as well as reduce deployment and support costs by allowing you to shift from a CAPEX to an OPEX model.
Virtual Desktop Solutions – Easy to Deploy, Easy to Afford
Rapidly changing technology often leaves businesses struggling to stay on top. Deploying desktop computers is not an easy task and with operating system patches being released every week, keeping software updated can be daunting. Meanwhile, when new employees start, businesses need a machine at the ready – installing and patching software, and ensuring the end-user has the right network credentials. More businesses are turning to desktop virtualisation as a means to provide computing to their workforce while keeping operational costs down.
Desktop virtualisation provides many benefits. The rise of Cloud computing has enabled companies to discard the traditional machine-based IT model and create virtual desktops, which do not require maintenance.
1) Secure, mobile access to applications
Many SMB’s allow employees to work remotely from their own devices, but provisioning these devices can be difficult and costly – and allowing employees to do it themselves can open up the company to security risks. However, virtualised desktops allow employees to access even high-performance applications by enabling sharing through a secure connection from any device.
Using desktop virtualisation allows enterprises to reduce the need to configure desktops for each employee. Virtual desktops can be provisioned quickly – easier for new recruits. Desktop virtualisation allows an IT administrator to personalise and manage desktops through a single interface, eliminating the need to drill down to individual desktops.
3) Ease of maintenance
4) Desktop security
Desktop virtualisation allows the administrator to set permissions. This provides quite simply, peace of mind as well as easing maintenance costs.
5) Reduced costs
All of the above advantages result in one major benefit – reduced costs for the business.