Certus TG Service Desk
A scalable IT support desk service
The Certus TG Service desk provides telephone, e-mail and remote support to end users, and on-site support is provided by Dell EMC, Microsoft and Cisco trained engineers within pre-defined response times. Service Level Agreements enable you to concentrate on your core business, while we ensure that your IT systems enable your business plan. The service is highly scalable, and as your business grows and changes the service can be easily tailored to meet your changing business requirements.
The Certus TG Support Framework call management system tracks progress of the call through to final resolution to ensure call lifecycle ownership is tracked and managed.
The system provides a number of features that are critical to providing the required levels of service delivery for clients:
- Web based portal access to clients for tracking and monitoring of call status.
- E-mail based updates for all calls when they are logged, updated, changed or resolved for immediate communication of progress to clients.
- SLA tracking and automated call escalation.
- Detailed analysis and reporting for call trend analysis, account management review and KPI metrics.
So whether you are looking for:
- Remote 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support.
- 2/4/8 hour response SLA.
- MCITP/CCNA/CCA/VCP qualified engineers.
- Unlimited incidents per month.
The Certus TG Service Desk offering can be tailored to your business.