The Certus TG Data Centre
The Certus TG data centre is first choice for many businesses because we provide:
- Size, scale and flexibility
- The highest levels of security including 24 hour patrols, full CCTV coverage, security fencing, reinforced concrete walls, and digital trip wires
- Robust and resilient connectivity options to prevent a single point of communications failure
- Uninterrupted power, providing up to 180MVa sourced directly from a primary substation from the National Grid
- Room to expand and draw on extra space as your business grows
- A carbon-neutral facility that is better for the environment
- Private Cloud IT Infrastructure and Managed IT Services
- Multi-tenant environments enabled by virtualisation
- Enterprise class cloud IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions
- Multiple layers of security
- Value for money
- Customer service and support with uncompromising SLAs
One of the world’s largest data centres
The vast 750,000sq feet NGD building in which the Certus TG data centre is housed has a core infrastructure that provides the critical services such as power and cooling in a highly secure and managed environment that will house the hardware, software and high speed communication connections required to run customer Websites, Intranets, Extranets and other E-commerce facilities.
The UK currently leads the rest of Europe when it comes to data centre demand and saw a market growth of around 25% between 2010 and 2011. Here at Certus TG, we launched our data centre at the end of 2011 in response to customer requirements and market growth. Today the data centre division is an essential part of the company’s portfolio of services and is rapidly becoming the first choice for businesses UK wide due to quality, scale and flexibility.
Why use a data centre?
The speed at which technology is becoming obsolete is increasing, and the cost and man-hours associated with the need for constant upgrades can quickly become a drain on businesses that manage their IT solutions in-house.
A data centre offers businesses a real alternative to the outright purchase, ownership and maintenance of IT hardware and software and it allows us to provide a full range of facilities including:
- Private hosting
- Data back-up
- Disaster recovery
To find out more, or arrange a visit to our data centre, call 03333 70 80 90.
Ask about Certus TG’s Remote Hands and Intelligent Hands services.